Links to detailed specifications for each programming project are provided below.
Each specification also links to a grading sheet for that project, a sample
executable, and where appropriate, sample data.
1. Put your entire project folder into a zip file.
2. Each source code file must have a file prologue.
4. Zip file must be named proj0nyyy.zip, where n is the project number and yyy are your initials.
5. Upload the zipped file to Canvas
6. Source code and an executable must be turned in on time to receive full credit.
7. Programs must meet all of the specifications and produce the correct answers to receive any early bonus points.
8. Your program must execute on computers in the CS labs.
Style guidelines can found here.
Best viewed with Internet Explorer